1. Have you started reading the book?
Yes! I've been at home sick all week, so I've had quite a bit of time to read. I finished the Moscow part this morning and I liked it. What about you guys? Did you get the book yet?
2. Are we going to set a schedule?
Um, if you want to we can. My goal is to finish it in the next two weeks, but I know I'm ahead of y'all.
3. How will this work?
I was thinking we'd just post discussion points, thoughts, questions, etc. that pique our interest as we read the book. Really it can be about whatever you want. Any other ideas?
1 comment:
You are quite right, I have not started the book yet. I haven't even gotten time to get the book.
I think a schedule would be good so I know how much time I have.
I don't think I will start the book until Tuesday. I've just had too much to do since I've been home like...
1. meet advisor
2. graduation get togethers
3. find apt.
4. talk to financial aid office
5. celebrate a belated mother's day
6. get presentation together for friday
7. move stuff out of apt.
i think the whole questions and comments thing is fun but i don't know how to get a discussion going. maybe from that a discussion can get going. ahhhhh. i'm okay now.
what's up with you guys?
Post a Comment