Hi ladies!
I'm not really sure how this works yet, but I think y'all should be able to post on here by using your gmail acounts. I guess we'll just have to play around with it.
Also, I know y'all mentioned that you wanted a name that talked about friends connecting or something, but every name I could think of that was kind of cute was unavailable. We may be able to change the blogspot name later and for sure we can change the little quote (Take a look, it's in a book) later. I just wanted to get this started. Let me know what you think!
Love you both!
1 comment:
ha ha, that's cute. i still have to get the book. i think i'll just buy it since i'm not sure if i can check out a book or not since i won't be a student any longer :(
i'll let you know when i think of a name. have you started reading the book? are we going to set a schedule? how will this work?
Post a Comment